Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Your Biggest Fan

Sometimes I'm completely amazed by the sheet amount of support I have received since I "told" I'm having surgery.  Totally overwhelming.  I truly have the best friends and family a girl could ask for.

I also have the best mom a girl could ask for.  OK, I'm sure all of you think you have the best mom, so I'll revise that... I have the best mom for ME.  From the word "go" my mom jumped right on board with my plan to have WLS.

Those of you that know my mom know she's a spunky, dynamic, go-go-go little woman.  She has what seems like boundless energy and patience.  At times, her words may be gruff but her heart is always kind.

She may not like all the choices I make, but she is ALWAYS right there by my side.  I really could go on and on about my mom.  I just want her to know how much I love and appreciate her.

And my dad... he's not too shabby, either.  Maybe one of these days there will be a post about him.



2 comments:

  1. So sweet Donna, you are awsome, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! My mom is awesome, just want to make sure she knows that.

      Delete